It’s usually about this time of year when we start getting the first glimpse of Spring. Days feel a bit longer, trees are starting to bud, crocuses are peeking through the thawing ground.
It makes me want to throw open the windows and inhale all of the newly-born goodness.
I know a lot of people consider the New Year a perfect time to start new projects, make some changes, develop new habits but for me, that time is now. Spring means coming out of our cozy hibernation and releasing all of the ideas we pondered during our Winter months of nesting.
It’s time to wash and store those rich heavy comforters and give our bedrooms and hideaways a bright new look.
Here’s a quick checklist to get you started on celebrating the arrival of a new season!
- Gather your heavy blankets and curtains. Toss them in the wash (or bring them to the dry cleaner) and store them.
- Celebrate the Equinox with a refreshing Spring cleaning.
- Change your table linens, bedding, and throw pillow covers to add some Spring color.
- Consider hiring a local cleaning service to do a deep clean.
- Add a vase of fresh tulips.
- Take a walk outdoors and notice the new sounds and scents. Take a moment to set your intentions for the season.
Are you ready to start claiming your haven? Grab our free checklist today.